I was just about to finish up what I started last night when I saw you already did. I would've done it sooner if I hadn't woken up at 1:00PM. @_@ Thanks.--ObsessedMinunFan 19:47, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
"I would bet that Magmar and Jynx will be getting pre-evolutions in Generation IV."
- You are correct! I meant evolutions! Just evolutions! (skitters off to fix page...)Drapion 02:03, 6 September 2006 (UTC)
Where can I find all the different templates used? I'm trying to work on the sinnoh routes and stuff (look at my contributions, lol!) and I was wondering what all the different templates were. DarkPhantom
When it comes to the Taroas/Miltank subject, you read my mind!!!!! I think you should add "If you have a Shelder holding a ????? when Slowpoke evolves, Shelder evolves into ??????"
MissingNo Master 02:16, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
- Well, I looked at the image of the card, and compared the name of the attack to the Japanese characters listed here and here and when I found each character, I copied and pasted it into a Google search, and the second result was a link our Japanese article on Psybeam, and when I clicked for the English page it brought me to Psybeam, so I could confirm that it was correct.
Please stop until further notice. I understand that you mean well, but it's a major batch of edits you're making, and I don't necessarily agree with the changes, so I've asked Shiningpikablu252's opinion, as he's an admin. When he gets online, we'll see what he says. In the meantime, you can read the comment I made on his talk page to see what my deal is. :) --ニョロトノ666 14:28, 8 July 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I checked out Shiningpikablu252's page and he doesn't seem to care either way. The reason I was doing it was that Moldy orange was making a bunch of pages (the ones I was seeing were around EX Ruby & Sapphire) with the "-30" and I think that we should be consistent. I realized that doing this might ruffle some feathers, so before I started I asked about it on the Project TCG talk page, and the only person who responded told me that the "-30"s were correct. I'll reiterate what I said there, "I really don't personally care which way this goes, but I would like some kind of consensus so that we can make it consistent."Drapion 16:21, 8 July 2008 (UTC)
It wasn't just you. The problem is that people keep adding things without an actual reliable source. First, someone added about the decks. Although I do think it is true, we can't put the information on the page because we don't know for sure it is. Secondly, we need the numbers in order to make the pages, and we don't like the surprisingly empty pages that resulted because of how little we currently know about the cards. There just is not enough information to make proper pages for the cards at this time. You weren't the only reason why I protected the page, I was just tired of people putting information on the page that PokéBeach claims to be true (and what Pokémon Sunday does as well). We would like to wait for confirmation from official sources, which should be happening relatively soon. Pokémon Card Laboratories updates their website with something every Friday morning at 6:00 UTC, and we will be waiting for confirmation from the official sources before we start confirming claims and making pages. Did you catch all that...do you understand why I would like to hold off until we know more about the cards? MaverickNate 22:32, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
- The problem with your edits was that it would leave redlinks that would not be rectified until an official source release, so why not wait until then? We wait for official releases on every other area, why can't we wait on official releases on the TCG too? MaverickNate 22:34, 12 January 2010 (UTC)
- Another reason, is that the most important information is the attacks. In other words, we have icing, but no cake. And not having that important information opens up categories that have been shut, and should not be opened again. The Japanese name and translation ones, as well as the diminishing images one. I want either all the information, or none of it. It is a much smaller hassle that way. MaverickNate 00:02, 13 January 2010 (UTC)
2013 Wi-Fi Keldeo
I reverted your edit earlier that added the 2013 Wi-Fi Keldeo, because the page is for 2012 events and the Keldeo was distributed in 2013. We are moving away from the year standard, so new event pages are in use that have new events. Also please don't create any further pages using the year standard or links to the year standard pages. Thanks. Lady Ariel 04:14, 1 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I understand that this is currently a work in progress, but in my opinion it is critical that you update the Event Pokémon template so that people can be directed to the correct pages. Drapion (talk) 04:39, 1 February 2013 (UTC)