The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, DrBrock!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Before you continue
Trivia is not allowed at this time. Also Maverick Nate has set the standards for TCG cards and I'd suggest you talk to him about adding things like that. And another thing, Spike Cannon is a move. --P S Yライダー☮ 19:26, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
OK, couple things.
1: Making new pages is OK. Making new pages that are completely useless nonsense, like that weegee page, however, is NOT OK.
2: Changing other people's talk page comments is NEVER OK.
3: Spike Cannon IS a move, whether you want it to be or not.
- I'm guessing you hate Spike Cannon, don't you? - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 21:55, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
- I figured as much. But that doesn't give you the right to go around pretending like the move doesn't exist. Especially in a manner that violates Bulbapedia rules. And Weegee might not be nonsense (I doubt it), but it still doesn't have a place on Bulbapedia. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 22:03, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
Watt-evaa DrBrock 22:08, 7 May 2011 (UTC) DrBrock
KK DrBrock 23:11, 7 May 2011 (UTC) DrBrock
- It's against the talkpage policy. If you won't listen to me, bring it up with an admin.—★Pika3323 13:11, 8 May 2011 (UTC)
Editing other people's user pages
That edit you made to Zewis29's Team Budew page was out of line. Not only did you not have permission to edit the page, but you also changed something that had no business being changed. You are not allowed to edit other peoples userpages without their permission. Thanks. --Pokemaster97 18:55, 8 May 2011 (UTC)
- He said on your talk he was quitting so i thought it was helpful DrBrock 18:49, 11 May 2011 (UTC)DrBrock
- Yes i did and I use it alot. DrBrock 01:10, 14 May 2011 (UTC) DrBrock
Memes are not notable enough to have their own article on this wiki. The Mudkip meme is already mentioned on its page and that is good enough. Please don't make pages like that again. Thank you. --ケンジのガール 23:01, 3 June 2011 (UTC)
Please don't make them just to make them. All those TCG pages you just created were done so very incorrectly, as each of those Pokémon Will be appearing soon enough. If your intent is to just get pages off the wanted list, please rethink your intent. They should be created with utmost effort and care, not to just get them done. MaverickNate 03:25, 18 June 2011 (UTC)