User talk:Diamond and pearl
Welcome to Bulbapedia.
Thank you for putting in the move information for Generation IV. For your information, any move which inflicts damage calculated in the normal way, which has a type which the Pokémon also has, gets a Same-type attack bonus (STAB) which increases the damage. Moves on the move list which get STAB should be marked in bold (written as '''bold'''), and moves which aren't STAB moves for that Pokémon, but are for some/all later evolutions, should be in italics (wirtten ''italics''). User142 (Talk) 15:50, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
On the other moves it has it, does it really matter anyway? 14:37, 26 November 2006
It's just that I don't think that table would work for listing Pokémon who learn an attack through a Technical Machine, Hidden Machine or Move Tutor.--Pokencyclopedia 21:07, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
Ok then, i'll just do it for the pokemon learning it only
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Diamond and pearl!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.