Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Deal!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
English names of Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR! characters
Hello. . .
Uh, hey, SnorlaxMonster, thanks for the early greeting.
And, umh. . .yes, you're right. I forgot what this game was. . . Its Japanese text was changed into English by a concerned gamer. Thanks for reminding me. . . But wasn't it really that in English? I still wonder. Miwa to Mia and Biruritchi to Vilrich was really convincing. I hope we get to. . .maybe ask Nintendo directly about it. Hehe. SnorlaxMonster. . . Sorry if I don't know how to place color on your name yet. Don't worry, I'll memorize it all (or maybe keep it in mind), I tell you. (Can't promise. . . Leads to disappointment. Sorry again). And thanks for clearing it out. Really helped.
And. . . Uh. . . Well. . . Hello to you. It's really a surprise to even think of having someone besides me and people in charge to read this page of mine. Sorry if this page lacks color. . . I'm not. . . I don't know how to place color on my text yet.
Until next time, then. Hehe. Hope we get to chat sometime.
Deal (talk) 09:41, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
- Hey, great that you replied (even if it took a few months). Biruritchi to Vilrich seems like a fan assumption of the original intention, which is something we don't do (particularly after we assumed Wargle when it was actually Warrgle). Miwa to Mia seems to be a fan assuming how it would have been translated.
- Asking Nintendo is possible, but it's usually difficult to get a response for these kinds of questions (particularly asking about English names of characters from a game never released in English).
- You don't have to place color on my name, that's just my signature; when talking to me it's actually better you just put SnorlaxMonster. Also, technically I am one of the people in charge of this place (you can see a list of staff here).
- One final thing: as per the talk page policy, you are not permitted to remove talk page comments, including the initial welcome. I'm not sure if you did this by mistake or intentionally (doesn't matter either way), but just make sure not to do so in the future. --SnorlaxMonster 12:08, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
Please Help Me get rid of my confusion. . .
I think this way of mine on posting my comments through this wall. . .is a bit. . .too. . .erroneous? Because here I can (and therefore every other user can, and not even the type of membership matters in this) do theoretically EVERYTHING I want to any amount of text in any page I want to, and have the will to, change. (of course, that is, excluding other users' rejection and the like.) The first time I placed a comment, that was through the edit function (and I think SnorlaxMonster knows that), then I saw a day later that it was removed. And that's also the same reason why I accidentally (or maybe almost intentionally. . .for the desire of clearing out the clutter, because. . .well, personally I hate messy area) deleted all other text in this page lately. . . Including the welcome message that I for long thought was impenetrable to edit. What's the proper (or at least the common) way to post comments? Or maybe. . . Does this method appear in all types of browsers? (mine is through the phone. . .so maybe an addon or plugin doesn't appear here.) - unsigned comment from Deal (talk • contribs)
- To post comments you typically either click the  button to the right of the section you want to comment on, or to add a new section you typically use the + button at the top of the page next to the "edit this page" tab. If you want to reply to multiple sections typically you use the "edit this page" tab and just add replies to those topics. --SnorlaxMonster 06:46, 23 March 2013 (UTC)
- Ah. . . Okay. . . Thank you very much. :) So I guess I was correct in what to use to post the comment. . .the problem's just with my usage of proper codes. . . I'll try to do my best to avoid these mistakes again :) Deal (talk) 15:09, 28 March 2013 (UTC)