From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Darth Zekrom!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Replace the template. Don't just add the replacement. There's one that should be removed on all the pages. MaverickNate 02:33, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- Whoops. I guess I'll go back and fix that now. Thanks for telling me. --Darth Zekrom 02:35, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- YAY! Yep. That last edit you did is what needs to be done. thanks for the help! It is greatly appreciated. MaverickNate
So, I copied and pasted your party coding and personalized it to my needs (hope you aren't mad). I was just wondering if you can change the sprite, for instance if I wanted to put my shiny on my team. Is it possible? ----Pringles (Discussions of Important Business)
- It's fine, since that's not my coding anyway. It came from the page that shows how to use the template, Template:Party/doc, which also has instructions for adding shinies. From what I can tell, you need to add |spritegender=shiny on the line after the one that has the game. --Darth Zekrom 15:15, 12 April 2012 (UTC)