Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Hi and welcome to Bulbapedia! I hope you will have a great time making much needed edits and articles. Please read the Manual of Style. I'm sure you will make a great Bulbapedian! A few tips: *clears throat*
- You may want to create a signature
- You may want to join a project
- Vandalism is never the answer
- You may want to create a userpage, so fellow Bulbapedians can get to know more about you
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Get on the Good side of admins! TheEspeonMaster-- 18:42, 13 December 2007 (UTC)
- HELL! STOP TAKING MY IDEAS!
Welcome to Bulbapedia!
This is a wikiproject on Pokémon. We do not encourage vandalism of any kind so please avoid doing so. Here are some useful links...Ahem, Please read, know and love the following crappy links...and don't love the admins like Pichu lover did. Please don't!:
- Manual of Style
- List of sysops to inform Vandalism to.
- English Grammar. VERY IMPORTANT!
- List of shortlinks
- Reason to block you...
You'll need to use proper spelling and don't even THINK about using profanity. Last (And probably least...),you'll need to learn that you are only allowed ONE account. No sockpuppets what-so-ever. Note: Pokémon. Not Pokemon. We're trying to look professional here! Must be Capitalised. Not pokemon. Not Pokemon. Not pokémon. It's Pokémon!
Please have a good time here. Thank you for going this far in the message. This is an automatic message generated by Agent 025 created on 07:35, 22 November 2007 (UTC). Good luck. Optimatum♏Talk|♊Hi 09:46, 14 December 2007 (UTC)