From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Daelum!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Those are intended to be translations of the Japanese names (as some, such as Research Record or Muscle Band aren't the same as their English names). Not for the romanization of the Japanese text. I'm going to have to revert your last few edits. MaverickNate 03:51, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
- Additionally, for instances like the Hitmontop card, each Jtrans of each Pokémon name is officially trademarked to be spelled a certain way, and we use those on each Pokémon page. MaverickNate 03:53, 24 December 2013 (UTC)