Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, CosmosShipper!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
I noticed you like CosmosShipping (hence your Username.) I like this pairing, too!BlueJirachi 17:23, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
Movie 11 Contributions
Creating Episode Articles
Don't just copy and paste the contents of another episode's article and then make tweaks. You made several mistakes, so I had to rebuild DP088 using Template:DP episode, a template which should have been used to create the article in the first place. Next time, remember to use Template:DP episode when creating an episode article. If you don't know how to use it, here's a lowdown:
- This field denotes the number of the episode in question. For example, for the DP101 article, the field should read 101. The previous and following episode numbers are handled automatically
- This field denotes the announced Japanese broadcast date. For example, if DP101 were announced for ten weeks after DP091, this field would read November 6, 2008. (Note that this is in no way indicitave of DP101's actual Japanese airdate.)
- This field denotes the raw episode name in kanji.
- This field denotes the translated episode name in Roman characters. For example, if DP101's Japanese title were to translate as "Pottaishi VS Fuwaride! Yosuga Coordinator Duel!", that translation would make up field 6 with its raw kanji as field 5. (Note that this is in no way indicitave to any actual DP101 plot.)
The template may be daunting to those unfamiliar with it, but it should grow on you after a few uses. --Shiningpikablu252 18:53, 10 July 2008 (UTC)
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only three userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you. ----Diby 12:37, 13 December 2008 (UTC)