From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Cipherpol0!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Cipherpol0/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hey! It's me!
You know me from BTHS. That's all. Cold's cool. If you need help with anything, see TTEchidna. He's the king or something... ht14 23:35, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- Just thought of something. Be a WikiGnome. Yay. ht14 00:51, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
Talk Page Messages
they go at the bottom, not the top. also, try to keep conversations on the same page. going back and forth from one page to the other is pretty annoying when talking to someone. -- MAGNEDETH 23:54, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, forgot to tell him that... ht14 23:57, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- sorry, kinda new to this thing so yea. ill try to look around for rules and stuff - unsigned comment from Cipherpol0 (talk • contribs)
- its ok. we all make mistakes. all the fancy official stuff can be found up there in your welcome template. -- MAGNEDETH 00:00, 10 February 2009 (UTC)