Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
User talk:Chocolate/Archive 8
You have seven talk page archives. Why not increase the limit? You appear to not like archiving it, and 50kb isn't working so well, seeing as people often spam it. --RexRacer -talk 23:38, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- Good idea. I'll increase it. Chocolate (Chat with Me) 23:38, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- We're supposed to use link templates whenever possible. Chocolate (Chat with Me) 22:14, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
Let me tell you a little story
Once upon a time, there was a user on Bulbapedia who liked to sometimes make edits to just add spaces between lines for breathing room and nothing else. However, there was no difference at all in the article itself! Wouldn't you say it's a waste of time to just add spaces for his own convenience? — eA 00:01, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- But it makes things easier to read in the edit box. Besides, Tesh does it too. Chocolate (Chat with Me) 00:01, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- yes it does make editing easier, however, you arent supposed to go out of your way to make these edits, its pointless. -- MAGNEDETH 00:04, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- Tesh spaces things out while making edits to articles, he doesnt make an edit just for the sake of making an edit. --RexRacer -talk 00:05, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- Also, changing normal links to the obsolete laziness templates is also not a good thing to be doing, especially whe we are axing a ton later. MaverickNate 00:06, 28 January 2009 (UTC)