From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Charitwo!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Charitwo/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! --PsychicRider☮ 22:51, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
Archaic's on vacation. Additionally, he's not really in charge here. See these guys. They can help. --ニョロトノ666 23:13, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
Please don't erase talk page comments for no reason. Trust me, you do NOT want to end up like Big Johnno, who got into an edit war with a sysop over comments the former had erased and was trying to keep erased. That user ended up blocked and subsequently had every erased comment restored. --DCM((曲奇饼妖怪Spy on My Edits)) 23:29, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- No reason? It was my talk page message and someone informed me that Archaic is on vacation and I would be better off contacting someone else. I simply moved my comment from one user talk page to another. --Charitwo 23:31, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, but it stays. less on the server. even if you delete it its still there, and admins can find itDCM((曲奇饼妖怪Spy on My Edits))
- What? I'm not trying to hide anything. I'm well aware of how the history button works. Thanks for your concern though. --Charitwo 23:34, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- I know your not hiding it, its just more load on the serverDCM((曲奇饼妖怪Spy on My Edits))
Frankly, I'm a bit tired of the problems we've had. You block us, we block you. Except that you're actually doing something wrong; stealing content. Archaic was trying to talk and he got 20 years. You're stealing our content and you get 10000000 years. Sound good? --ニョロトノ666 16:40, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
- Frankly, I'm a little sick of the "Copyright XXXXXXXX" clones and otherwise, maybe if you stopped with all the noise and reported copyright material appropriately (say problem reports or something - I still haven't had a chance to look at Pokemon Ranger yet. I do sleep and goto school full time, but I am going to look at it and delete appropriately). Once the BS stops, I will gladly start issuing unblocks to legitimate accounts. Until then, you guys can stay blocked. I have zero tolerance for harassment. --Charitwo 16:53, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe if people actually bothered to read the most recent message from the Editor on the Bulbapedia end, then we wouldn't have so many people playing vigilante on the Wikia end, and thus fewer blocks on the Wikia end, regardless of whether they actually work or not (witness the result of the ten-million-year block). I sure as hell don't condone the copyright theft, but I also sure as hell don't condone these vigilante actions--trust me, vandalism is NEVER the answer. --Shiningpikablu252 17:05, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
- +1 for your comment, Shiningpikablu.--Yowuza 16:42, 7 April 2009 (UTC)