Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Cat980!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi guys :D Cat980 01:34, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --Ataro 22:06, 21 May 2012 (UTC)
Ok. I'm a noob, aren't I? ... -Cat980 21:37, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
Why can't I edit my userpage? I've been on here for 1 1/2 months. Cat980 (talk)
- Time and number of edits are both requirements. --SnorlaxMonster 15:44, 12 August 2012 (UTC)
- Okay. I edit a lot of glitch pages. Cat980 (talk) 15:45, 12 August 2012 (UTC)
dude why did you delete my comment -_- --Cat980 (talk) 18:02, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
- Pokéspeak comments are spam. And it wasted space. I would recommend you avoid such misdemeanors, or those with higher authority might get on your case.--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... (talk) 19:50, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
- it wasted ONE line. and im huge fan of pokemon and pikachu and all sortsa stuff --Cat980 (talk) 21:16, 20 September 2012 (UTC)
Glitch Name images
Just noticed 4 defects in your upload of [[File:GlitchNameCB.png]] (. pゥ's name):
- First of all, it shouldn't even be named "[[File:GlitchNameCB.png]]", but "[[File:YGlitchNameCB.png]]"... what's the difference? Are you noticing the "Y" at the beggining? That's it: the formula for naming glitch name files isn't just [[File:GlitchName<hex>.png]], but is [[File:<abbreviation for the game where it's found in>GlitchName<hex>.png]]. That means the "Y" stands for "Yellow". If it's a glitch pokémon found in Red and Blue, the abbreviation would be "RB", and so on.
- Also, the image itself is not completely correct. Not only it should be uploaded with an height of 8 pixels (not 10 like you did), as you shouldn't rip it from the pokédex entry: because there the original name is distorted, with defects like brown tonalities. You should instead get the glitch name from the in-battle screen (not from the text box, but from the info balloon next to the pokémon). The 2 mistakes specified at this point are very common: even I used to do it like that!
- What's the upload for when it has got no links to it? Yeah, I noticed you had already added the image to some places of the page, but not to all. Please replace the text name as many times as possible (I mean, while it doesn't break any code...). This is what I had to change.
- Yeah, particularly looking at that change... let's focus on the last parts of it: when editing the learnset templates, you just need to replace the name the last time it appears - the first one isn't necessary.
Thanks, and I hope you use this as a future reference. Finaly, a minor note: when you want to start a discussion with someone else, please do it on their talk page. Because... why
the hell would someone suddenly search for a message on the talk pages of all the people somehow related to? TheOriginalOne 23:42, 27 December 2012 (UTC)