From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, COLOMBIApsi!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:COLOMBIApsi/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Specific parameters are in that template. THe Korean release date is release_date_kr, and there's nothing that's gonna change that. TTEchidna 02:27, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
Please do not place those kinds of comments on talk pages. That's what the forums are for. --Theryguy512 02:47, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- Forums can be accessed by clicking the "Bulbawiki forum" at the leftmost side of the page. Thank you. ►Ҝəυzø8 02:53, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
"Shift - P" or the little button right next to the "Save page" button. use it, know it, love it. -- MAGNEDETH 08:26, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
If you didn't know, May is a disambiguation page. There's that one game character we have to deal with. TTEchidna 08:37, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- You also seem to have missed the other link templates– most of the links you added needed them! There wasn't just that Calista, but another one. And keep in mind that linking to Pikachu the species when you mean that one specific one in every damned anime episode is a bad thing. But hey, thanks for being a good example of why we need the LTs.
- So read up on them! They're very important, and I can't stress that enough. TTEchidna 08:44, 1 March 2009 (UTC)