From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Buneawy!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Buneawy/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! --PsychicRider☮ 20:22, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
Take the question to the forums as already stated, since it has nothing to do with the Bulbapedia article in question. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 18:00, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
- Even if you wanted to talk, put it in a TALK PAGE. It has to be related, and not how one can try to get someplace or what is the best team or etc. ht14 17:30, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only three userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you. ----Cassandra Teh Kkllnnator K 18:21, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
This is your second warning. Please refrain from editing the
User: namespace too rapidly, or you will lose privileges. ----Cassandra Teh Kkllnnator K 18:59, 28 December 2008 (UTC)