Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Hey, welcome to Bulbapedia.
Gotta tell you, though, grammar is a good thing. I'd recommend using it well, and naming articles correctly. Also, Pokémon is spelled with the capital P and é accented, so keep that in mind.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Bearfan121!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Heavy editing of these personal pages can put undue stress on the server, so please leave your page alone for now and go help out in the mainspace. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so please help us to complete it! If you edit the mainspace more often, you will be allowed to edit your userpage more often too. Thanks! ---- MAGNEDETH 00:32, 26 October 2009 (UTC)