Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
User talk:Ash zane
When you link to types, Pokémon species, and many other things, use link templates instead of plain square brackets. Fire links to the in-game type, Fire is a disambiguation page. --TTEchidna 17:23, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
- I repeat myself, as policy hasn't changed since then. Here's a crash course! And "it's" is the contraction. "Its" is the possessive. Ampersands are not used outside of titles. A. N. D. And. Not &. TTEchidna 08:33, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
Sorry. I'm not meaning to make these mistakes. I always mix up "its" and "it's", I'll use "and" from now on and I'll be more careful with my links. I'm just trying to put more detail into the biological side of Pokémon so I guess my focus strays from perfect editing. Ash zane 13:37, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- That's the problem with learning English these days... Our schools never teach us those subtle differences, and our parents kinda can't, since they just teach us to talk. English class, ha, it's all reading boring old books and Bible fanfics. No really. Dante's Divine Comedy (wasn't that funny either!).
- Don't worry too much, though. It's all fixable. TTEchidna 18:23, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, I missed that part. Calm down mate. Ash zane 13:37, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- I have Pokemon Platinum and I just caught 3 Ralts on Lv 17 in Route 208. Ash zane 13:37, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- So that's how it works...thanks heaps. Ash zane 13:37, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot today. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of Userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Just wait until tomorrow, ok? Thanks! ---- MAGNEDETH 21:59, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
This might seem like talk page abuse to some people, but I just wanna say that you should really listen to MAGNEDETH, and try not to edit so much in such little time... so, do listen to him, he knows what he's talking about.--DRAGONBEASTX 22:05, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, I'm inbetween schools AND jobs right now, so I've been really bored doing pointless stuff...like editting my User page. I'll be sure to cut back on the editting. Thanks Ash zane 04:25, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
Do you really ride a kangaroo to school? I'm an Australian too and I take something called a car. Are you just being sarcastic?--Lilkaykaygal 07:41, 16 August 2010 (UTC)