Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Ariano!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
- It's is the contraction of it is
- Its is the possessive form.
- I completely understand. Also, don't forget to sign your comments, you can sign with 4 tildes (~).--ForceFire 14:20, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, it's just hard to remember that because I'm new here. Ariano 14:27, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
Hey, you've been doing a good job with editing the mainspace, but I just wanted to remind you that Bulbapedia is currently restricting userspace edits to one edit per-day as opposed to the previous three. You've made three today, and given that the latter two were fairly minor corrections, might I suggest using the preview button when editing? Maybe even collecting edits you'd like to make, holding them off until you're able to edit your userpage, then make one huge edit to your page all at once? I think that way we'd both be happy. Keep up the good work and have a good day! ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 10:46, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, sorry about that... I just remembered the stuff about my shinies after I edited and then again forgot to mention one thing. And as an absent-minded person I of course forgot about the policy. I'm really sorry about that. Ariano (talk) 10:58, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I just saw you removing blank spaces in the number articles. Those are considered an useless edit as it brings no value whatsoever to the quality. I would recommend putting off the editing of those articles unless there's something else to fix like a misspelling, then your blank-removing edit would be valid (while fixing that mistake, obviously). Thank you. Masatoshitalk 14:14, 11 September 2012 (UTC)