Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Anti-Phione!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
what the hell???
- Or Cree Summer the voice of Dawn?--Shiningpikablu252 21:23, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
He APPEARS to have left. But he or she is not just dim... They linked Phione to "Melvin Sneedley" <Whoever that is... so they appear to know what they are doing... Crystal Lucario 22:30, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
- Well, no admins seem to be around. TTEchidna will take care of it when he checks in I guess...--Theryguy512 22:34, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
- First off: Chimchar is Ash's. It comes from Ash's Poké Ball, which Ash throws, in Ash's most recent Gym Battle. Brock hasn't touched it.
- Second: I don't care if you have a problem with Phione. It sucks, yahoo. Just hatch one and release it if you hate it so much. No one said you had to keep one. I personally only keep mine because of its ID number.
- Third: Monferno, based off a tiger? And who the hell is Cade McNown?!
- Fourth: Dawn, based by Cree Summer? Dude, come on. She sounds nothing like any of the other characters she voiced.