From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Alec9!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Alec9/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! --PsychicRider☮
17:44, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Until Platinum comes out in English, the name stays as Pluto. K?--KK llnn 19:13, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Or rather, until we get some better confirmation than Circuit City. TTEchidna 22:47, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Edit other people's userpages. They aren't yours, so you can't change things, unless you're fixing a broken link or something. The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 21:55, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Or if they give you permission. However, it must pertain to:
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only four userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you. --The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 22:20, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Like I said to your "brother"
Don't create pages like that Puhy page, there is no such thing, and is therefore fake. It should go in your userpage. The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 22:40, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- You know, this is considered vandalism. The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 22:50, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Fix'd. Stop making fake garbage pages. Gen V has not been announced. One more after this warning has been sent, and you're looking at a block until after GSDS comes out. TTEchidna 22:53, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Also, can you tell me why the English names would be out before the Japanese ones? --ケンジのガール 23:13, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
This is your second warning. Please refrain from editing the
User: namespace too rapidly, or you will lose privileges. --The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 02:17, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
This is your final warning. Failure to comply with the limit on editing the
User: namespace will cause you to lose the ability to edit it. --- s.Combusken 02:20, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
Hey, Alec. Thanks for joining Project Trainer Class. And I hope we can expand these articles for good--Clarky13 21:23, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, It doesn't seem like a popular topic on the 'pedia.--Clarky13 02:34, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Aww, that's sweet! But can I ask....why? パチリスの恋人12 20:40, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Youre just...awesome!CUL8R!^.^--Alec9 22:25, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry to butt in. But do you two know each other personally... what with the CUL8R and all.--Clarky13 22:30, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- No. Not really. CUL8R just means talk to you later. I probably should have put TTYL.--Alec9 22:32, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, TTYL would be better. CUL8R sounded a bit... bad. lol --Clarky13 22:38, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Thanks. MaverickNate 04:57, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- I don't want any. They're all junky.I couldn't figure out how to delete them.
Merging trainer class articles?
Heya, man. Just informing you that we're having a vote in the Project Trainer Class talk page about merging Trainer Class articles. It has been a long debate on the forums and now we are going to do something about it. Since your part of the project, you may wish to vote on the subject at hand. See ya then.--Clarky13 22:30, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
Please don't just delete your talk page. If you want to clear it, please archive it. --Theryguy512 02:10, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- How?* - * 02:11, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, here's watcha do: Create the page User talk:Alec9/Archive1. Then, copy all of the text on here onto that page. After that, have a link on the top of this page somewhere that links to your Archive. And wa-la! You're done! --Theryguy512 02:13, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- Úgh, is there any quicker way to do that?* - * 02:20, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- Just move the page to that title. Also, you sig needs to have your username in it. The Dark Fiddler - 10% Satisfaction Guaranteed! 02:20, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- As The Dark Fiddler said, just move the page. Do to so, click the "move" tab at the top of the page, then move it to the name that Theryguy512 had said. Afterwards, you need to edit your main talk page to remove the redirect, best done with adding a link to your archive at the start of the page. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 02:22, 21 February 2009 (UTC)