Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Agnessa!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
Please use the Preview Button before saving your edits. If you are editting the struture of a page, edit the entire page, rather than a section at a time and preview it to see if you are happy with the result. ALWAYS preview before saving any changes to spot mistakes. TESHIGIGAS 16:42, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
- It's ok, it's not the end of the world 8D TESHIGIGAS 16:45, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
Budew w/ Breeding Move Leaf Storm
I noticed you had Budew in your Pearl party. Just wanted to know if you want a Budew with Leaf Storm? Really good breeding move. I'll give it a good move set if you want it. I don't exactly know how to trade over the net though... Sivart345 16:24, 15 March 2009 (UTC)