Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
- I ask just out of curiosity, Pie. But if I noticed that a few minutes earlier and if actually I reverted all those edits, would you tell the same thing to ME? I just was wondering... I reverted many vandalisms and never received any good word from any admin. --Maxim 17:17, 7 August 2007 (UTC)
- Well, first off, this was a considerably large attack; and by the way, I don't think it would've been stepping on this user's toes to chip in some help, on that note. Second off, this user is relatively new, and you're not. One of you needs encouragement more than the other. Third off, to be honest, this is just another example of why I don't like your behavior. I leave a nice polite message patting someone on the back for some good work and you butt in whining about why I haven't congratulated you on everything you've ever done on Bulbapedia. Your rudeness overshadows your contributions considerably. --Pie ~♪♫ 18:08, 7 August 2007 (UTC)
Please do not revert an Admin, they have authority here and make edits for a purpose. PAK Man made that eit because Alakazam was only in that single episode, so it's not really worth mentioning. If if makes another appearance then it's a notable Pokémon. Oh and this should help:
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Aegis!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! TESHIGIGAS 13:19, 22 February 2008 (UTC)