Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, AbraKadabraAlakazam!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
- Why? - unsigned comment from AbraKadabraAlakazam (talk • contribs)
- Bulbapedia is a source for factual information. We use these names because they are the romanised Japanese names. Fan names are not official, so are not notable.
- Also, please respond to talk page comments like this; in the same section, using colons to indent, and signing your comment at the with ~~~~. For more information on how to use talk pages, please see the talk page policy. --SnorlaxMonster 11:48, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
All of your contributions so far have amounted to vandalism if you wish to actively contribute please read trough all of the pages mentioned in the big green box above and follow the instructions within. If not please close your account with the site, you've taken one of the good names and someone else might want it who doesn't wish to Vandalise the site —Mada-sama (Talk to me!)— 11:46, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
- I would like to point out that while your vandalism is unacceptable, it is not possible to close an account, and another user will not be able to use your username. --SnorlaxMonster 11:55, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
Talk page Comments
You are not allowed to delete talk page comments, if you need something gone, archive it. Gliscorguy54 19:43, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- You've gone over the limit again. Pikiwyn talk 10:54, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
20 edits to your userpage in the span of under 24 hours is a gross violation of the userspace policy, and completely unacceptable. Due to such a major violation, your userspace privileges have been revoked indefinitely. If you want those privileges back, I suggest making a lot of helpful & policy abiding mainspace edits. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 11:36, 20 February 2011 (UTC)