From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, 詹玮键!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I’m from Chinese，please talk with me use Chinese or easy of English.Thank you.
Per your request, your account has been renamed from 詹玮键 to Yuuki Asuna. You will need to re-merge your Bulbapedia, Bulbanews, and Bulbagarden Archives accounts through your preferences. Apologies for the slight delay, and enjoy the new name. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 08:03, 14 August 2014 (UTC)
21st Century Publishing House
Can you say what 21st Century Publishing House exactly is, which Pokemon media did they translate and what area they operate on? --Maxim (talk) 11:44, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
- I was informed that it's a publishing house in Mainland China that had translated several manga based on the original series and a few Pokédex guidebooks (covering up to Hoenn). It seems that most of the names they have used are consistent with Taiwanese translation, with some exceptions such as the islands in the Orange Islands. --超龍「Chao」 13:32, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
- "Manga based on the Original Series". You mean the anime-screenshots-with-speech-bubbles comics? --Maxim (talk) 14:06, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
- Sure,It's screenshots-with-speech-bubbles comics.Asuna 14:07, 15 August 2014 (UTC)