Missingno. ("missing number", Japanese: けつばん (欠番 ketsuban, lit. missing number)) Missingno. is a Glitch Pokémon Found in the first generation Pokémon games. It's Elemental types are Normal and Bird, thought by lots of people as a beta name for Flying types.
By leveling up
|Start|| Water Gun|
In Generation IV, there is a glitch similar to Missingno. It appears when a Trainer enters a double battle with two fainted Pokémon, an Pokémon Egg, and one other Pokémon. Instead of the egg coming into the battle, a large white block with lines on it pops out and has Bulbasaur's cry. It also appears as a shiny Pokémon for some strange reason. On YouTube.
A variation of Glitch City accessible from the Cinnabar coast.
How to find it
- Go to the Safari Game and exit.
- When the man asks "Leaving early?", say No.
- You will go back in, then save and quit. Then turn it back on.
- Exit. Reply to the man "No"
- The man will not say "Leaving early?", he will say the greeting from when you entered.
- Fly anywhere. Walk around for 500 steps,then you will hear "Ding-dong!".
- Leave the Safari Gate and you will be in a Glitch City.
A wild Mew.
More under construction.