From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This user identifies as male.
|| ☆ This user's favorite Pokémon is Blaziken. ☆
|| ☆ This user's favorite character is N. ☆
|| ☆ This user's favorite type is Dark. ☆
|| This user's 3DS friend code is 5370-1328-8238.
||This user's favorite subject is History.
| ♪ ♪ ♪
| This user can sing.
||This user cannot swim.
Hello, persons! Welcome to my beloved home in which fun times will be shared, shared will be fun times, and times will be fun sometimes when sharing times.
I've been playing Pokémon for 3 years. That's right, only 3 years. Sue me, go ahead, I never got to enjoy the hype of Gen I or II, but I just barely made it to the scene of Gen III. And I loved it.
Pokémon Emerald is by far my favorite Pokémon game, and my favorite game overall. I can't really put my finger on it, but maybe it's because of... nostalgia? I got Emerald from a friend 3 years ago, and I loved that game so much. I was a little noob, but I knew a lot. Eventually, I had to give it back to my friend. That was a devastating day for me. I still miss that game, and I hope to get it again some day.
Ever heard of genwunners? Don't you hate them? I do too. You don't have to worry about me tho. I'm a gen...three-er... I don't know. I just love Gen III. :D
I also love Gen V and VI, but not as much as Gen III.
Fav-Least Fav types
Fav-Least Fav Regions
6. Sinnoh (sorry)
Fav-Least Fav Legendaries
47. Tied between Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf (Just useless Pokémon overall, no one uses them anyway...)
Top 10 Pokémanz And Why
1. Blaziken - The OG Fire/Fighting starter, just really cool. His Mega looks really awesome too.
2. Krookodile - So dastardly and evil, so cool, and Earthquakes and Crunches everything in his path.
3. Mightyena - Again, quite evil. He may look a little weak, but don't let his BST fool you. He's a monster.
4. Milotic - Described as the world's most beautiful Pokémon, I couldn't agree more. She's fantastic in battle as well.
5. Goodra - My favorite pseudo-legendary, beating Dragonite for cutest, and again, fantastic in battle as a special staller.
6. Breloom - Fighting mushroom.
7. Zoroark - A real trickster. He always gets me.
8. Salamence - My second fav pseudo, beating Tyranitar for awesomest.
9. Chesnaught - Fighting... squirrel...?
10. Rayquaza - Most intimidating and coolest legendary.