From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
I direct your attention to the lovely profile and usertags to the right of this page for a
quick long gigantic summary essay in usertag form.
If it's about my games' accomplishment you'd like to know, you can see this page for my teams and other assorted stuff in-game. I also have some custom sprites around.
Neo Qwerty's Personal Information
Ten Facts About Neo
- I really don't like coconut.
- I love to info-hoard stuff on unreleased, beta, and debug aspects of games.
- The very first game I played was Mega Man 2.
- My cousin hated me after I overwrote her Yellow Version saved files with mine, got Mew and beat the game thrice.
- I beat about 30% of the games I have, but could beat up to 75% of them if I wasn't a lazy completitionist.
- My Sapphire Version game was a hand-me-down gift from a friend, Persian.
- I hate games with player characters that drive like tanks.
- I only stop working on a game if I get stuck and don't want to put up with tedious puzzles.
- The bought-used Crystal Version game I have now comes from Persian, and was my second borrowed Pokémon game.
- I like to roleplay with friends to pass time, and take pride in using realism in all of my writings.
Neo Qwerty, or "Neo" for short, delights in being snarky and mocking other human beings' stupidity and thick-headedness. I can be civil as long as no one acts like an absolute idiot in front of me, and I don't go out of my way to be provocative.
I can contribute to the Bulbapedia in the following ways.
- French Pokémon name origins and small translation errors.
- Basic corrections to all games I own.
- Filling up the game data for Hey You, Pikachu! with accurate and extensive information.
I don't have much to contribute to Bulbapedia so far.
- I have no way of trading between Generation I games without Pokemon Stadium.
- I have no way of trading to and from Generation II games.
- I have little to no motivation to watch the anime, and never seem to find time to sit down and watch it either.
While I played the clarinet in high school and my father showed me the basics of playing the piano and guitar, my main musical skill comes from my voice. My singing range is wider than most women I've heard, since I can also move into a lower register closer to the tones men can naturally reach. I also excel at projecting my voice far and with strength.
I can draw relatively well, but lately I didn't really have the time or supplies to do it. I'm more of a spriter girl, anyway, as my custom sprites page shows. By the way, did you know that you can use charcoal to draw? It's not only for boosting Fire-type moves anymore!
My Pokémon Crystal's internal battery is still kicking! Awesome! I also never suffered from the Berry glitch in Pokémon Sapphire once, and never had a saved file erased through random glitches or failing internal batteries.
My Pikachu in Hey You, Pikachu! is cleverer than other people's, although it seems unable to fry most objects hanging in trees. That's really frustrating to me, I can never really complete Bulbasaur's recipes well. Time to break out the megaphone!
Other Bulbagarden Sites
Neo on the Bulbagarden Forums
Neo's personal Wiki
Content on this site is strictly G and PG in rating on all sections but the fanfiction area. All fanfiction is visibly rated, and reader discretion is strongly advised.
My personal wiki site, hosting guides, reviews and fanfiction written by me on various fandoms, including but not limited to Pokémon. The main use of this site is to give gamers who aren't quite that skilled yet tools to become as good as other gamers, not by giving steps to a result, but by explaining why examples work.
Content rating varies from G to PG-13 on visible entries, and cut entries have highly visible ratings. Reader discretion is advised.
My open-to-all InsaneJournal. There's fanfiction on this one that didn't make the cut to my personal wiki above, either due to being not as good or unrelated, or even outright because I didn't feel like it.
Pokémon ClearGlass Version
A currently ambitious but not quite realized fanfiction idea based around the various character personnas created by Neo Qwerty (me!) as I played through my games, and also involving 115 fake Pokémon and a new fake region. So far, I have 102 concepts down!
ClearGlass Version Wiki
Neo Qwerty's Official Team
| Overall Stats
ID No. 51909
| Battle Results|
2965 7667 6556
| Battle Revolution|
Neo Qwerty's Adoptable Pokémon
Adoptable Pokémon Parties
Click Critters Pokémon