From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This page is intended to be moved into one of Bulbapedia's main content spaces.|
Be mindful that it is still part of a personal userspace. Any content changes should be brought up on the talk page for this article.
Daily Events are a a continually running theme throughout the Pokémon series beginning with the Generation II games when the Time system was implemented. These events can be completed on a day-to-day basis beginning at midnight of the current day. The outcomes of these activities change daily and can be completed daily, hence why they are called daily activities.
- To obtain the current Mass Outbreak information, the player must by talk to Dawn's or Lucas's sister in Sandgem Town, depending on their own gender. This may only be done after receiving the National Pokédex. To see the current list of mass outbreak Pokémon that can be found please see this list.
- An alternative method to finding out the current outbreak is seeing the news report on a TV.
- A daily Lottery is run at the reception desk on the first floor of Jubilife TV where the player can draw one Lotto Ticket per a day. By matching the numbers starting with the far right digit in order the player will receive one of the following prizes:
|| Numbers Matched
|| Master Ball
|| All Numbers
|| Max Revive
|| Last 4 Numbers
|| Exp. Share
|| Last 3 Numbers
|| PP Up
|| Last 2 Numbers
|| Random Super Contest Backdrop
|| Last Number
- The ability to call Gym Leaders for a rematch has been added and they can be called during certain times of the day.
- The receptionist desk in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl is referred to as the Pokémon Lottery Corner in-game by the attendee running the desk.
- An error in the Jubilife City Lottery is that Lotto Ticket is incorrectly spelled Loto Ticket.