From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is intended to be moved into one of Bulbapedia's main content spaces.|
Be mindful that it is still part of a personal userspace. Any content changes should be brought up on the talk page for this article.
The bonuses for capture in Shadows of Almia
Add anything that's missing.
To add yet: how they affect the EXP gain.
- 10th Capture - Pokémon is captured 10th time (?)
- Rapid Capture - Fast capture
- Mach Capture - ?
- One-Line Capture - Pokémon is captured without releasing stylus or the line breaking.
- No Damage 1/2/3 - The line isn't hit by a Pokémon attack (what numbers mean?)
- Boss Capture - The capture was a boss battle
- Group Capture - The capture involved more than one Pokémon.
- Good Poké Assist - Player used a supereffective Poké Assist.
- 50+/100+ Loops - Player performed more than 50/100 loops.
- Narrow Capture - Player captured a Pokémon while low on health.
- Charge 1 Capture - Player captured with Power Charge in effect
- Long Line - ?