From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
This page was created before the confirmation of the English versions of Pokémon Black and White.
Certain info or names may be out of date. Info and names will be left as they are in order to preserve the page.
Some people have said that there is no way that Pokémon can come up with new ideas and won't be able to conjure up any new ideas for Pokémon. Well, as most Pokéfans know, Zoroark and Zorua have came out already. These Pokémon are essentially the new Lucario and Riolu. The only difference is the fact that Riolu came after Gen IV was released. Anyway, below is a list of Pokémon that will most likely come out based off of patterns of the past generations. It will mention what kind of Pokémon will come out and why I think such.
New Kinds of Pokémon
- Starter Pokémon
- Tsutarja, has been confirmed to be the Grass-type starter!!
- Pokabu, has been confirmed to be the Fire type starter!!
- Mijumaru, has been confirmed to be the Water-type starter!!
- Each starter will have two evolutions.
- Janoby, has been confirmed to be the evolution of Tsutarja!!
- Jaroda, has been confirmed to be the final form of Tsutarja!!
- Chaobu, has been confirmed to be the evolution of Pokabu!!
- Enbuoo, has been confirmed to be the final form of Pokabu!!
- Futachimaru, has been confirmed to be the evolution of Mijumaru!!
- Daikenki, has been confirmed to be the final form of Mijumaru!!
- There will be at least one three-stage evolutionary line of Bug-type Pokémon. This is because every other generation, they had two different three-stage evolutionary lines of Bug-type Pokémon. The Caterpie-family and Weedle-family cover Gen I, and the Wurmple-family covers Gen III.
- There will be a Cocoon based Pokémon in the evolutionary line(s).
- There will be a Butterfly/Moth based Pokémon in the evolutionary line(s).
- Kurumiru, is the new Caterpillar Pokémon that evolves twice!!
- Kurumayu, is a Cocoon like Pokémon that evolves from Kurumiru!!
- Hahakomori, is the final form of Kurumiru, however it is not based off of a butterfly but rather a bipedal leaf bug.
- There will be a Normal-type rodent that will evolve once and a Normal/Flying-type bird Pokémon that will evolve at least once.
- Minezumi, has been confirmed to be the new Normal-type rodent Pokémon!!
- Miruhoggu, has been confirmed to be the evolution of Minezumi!!
- Mamepato, has been confirmed to be the new Normal/Flying-type bird Pokémon!!
- Hatooboo, has been confirmed to be the evolution of Mamepato!!
- Kenhorou, has been confirmed to be the evolution of Hatooboo!!
- Possibly a side rodent or bird. In Generation I, this was Spearow. In Generation III, this was Poochyena, except it was also part Dark-type and it is a dog, but, it is common just like Zigzagoon.
- Just like in generation three there is a common "dog" Pokémon, except this time around its Normal-type.
- At least one Pokémon that resembles Pikachu. In the past, these Pokémon were:
- It's evolutionary family and itself in Generation I and II.
- Minun and Plusle in Generation III.
- Pachirisu in Generation IV.
- Also, by what could be a pattern, there might be two Pokémon that resemble Pikachu and one of them will have "P" as its first letter. They'll both also have a "U" in its name.
- Gen I: Pikachu and Raichu
- Gen II: Pichu
- Gen III: Plusle and Minun
- Gen IV: Pachirisu.
- There will be at least one Pokémon of each type.
- It should be noted there wasn't a Dark-type Pokémon in Generation I, but this is because the type had been released a Generation later and no Pokémon could be converted to a partial Dark-type like how Magnemite became part Steel-type.
- There is at least one Pokémon of each typing this generation.
- There will be Pokémon classified as legendary. Their will be a Legendary duo, Legendary trio, Trio master, and legendary Pokémon classified as "cute".
- One should note that their may also be a very large amount of legendary Pokémon in the next Generation. If one looks at the list below, they will see that more and more new legendary Pokémon have been introduced each Generation. There may be 15 or more new legendary Pokémon this time around.
- There are 13 new legendary Pokémon in this generation. The first generation with less generation than the last.
- Victini is a new legendary Pokémon that can be classified as "cute", like Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and the Lake guardians!!
- Meloetta is a new legendary Pokémon that like Deoxys, can change forms, and is not part of a group of other legendary Pokémon.
- Genesect is a new legendary Pokémon that like Mewtwo, has been cloned from a Pokémon by a villainous team.
- Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem are part of one of the new Legendary trio!!
- Torunerosu, Borutorosu, and Randorosu are part of one of the new Legendary trio!!
- Kobaruon, Terakion, Birijion, and Keldeo are in the first Legendary Quad!!
Below is a list of legendary Pokémon:
- There will be a new Pseudo-legendary Pokémon.
- It will also come with two preevolutions.
- Sazando, has been confirmed to be the new Psuedo-legendary Pokémon!!
- Jiheddo, has been confirmed to be the preevolution of Sazando!!
- Monozu, has been confirmed to be the basic form of Sazando!!
- In Generation 3 there were two Psuedo-legendary Pokémon.
- Ononokus, is considered by some to be a side Pseudo-legendary Pokémon, but, according to its stats, it technically is not.
- Onondo, has been confirmed to be the preevolution of Ononokus!
- Kibago, has been confirmed to be the basic form of the new Psuedo-legendary Pokémon!
- There will be at least two species of Pokémon considered to be ancient or fossils.
- Their may be a new Eeveelution.
- Their is no reason to be sure since there wasn't one in Generation III.
- If their is one, it is most likely to be Dragon-type because it is the only Special type not to have an Eeveelution. All Eeveelutions are Special typed so far.
- There was not an Eeveelution this Generation.
- There will be new evolutions and preevolutions of Pokémon from previous generations.
- There were not any new evolutions or preevolutions of Pokémon from previous generations.
Remember, all of the Pokémon that I have predicted to come out in Generation V are based off of facts and patterns in the past generations. If you give me a suggestion please include the facts or the patterns you saw.
EDIT: Wow, I made some very accurate predictions!! I'm going to be making a new one for Generation 6 soon..