User:Lady Ariel/Project Events
| This page is intended to be moved into one of Bulbapedia's main content spaces.|
Be mindful that it is still part of a personal userspace. Any content changes should be brought up on .
Some Bulbapedia members have formed a project to better organize efforts to write and improve articles about event Pokémon and items. If you would like to help, please inquire on the talk page and see the to-do list.
Scope and aims
Project Events covers all aspects of events, including official Pokémon and item events.
To join the project, simply add your name to the bottom of this list:
- Lady Ariel - Creator
Event Pokémon do not need individual pages created for each of them. Instead they are grouped into specific pages, which are organized by language and Generation. Titles for single event Pokémon distributions use the structure of <OT> <Pokémon>. Titles for multiple event Pokémon have a structure of <name of promotional event> Pokémon, followed by subheadings for each Pokémon.
- Obtain complete and correct information on every single event Pokémon, item, their Wonder Cards, and mail text.
- Add brief descriptions for them. This includes how, where and when they are obtained.
- Make appropriate redirects for every event Pokémon.
- Add moves Pokémon can learn only from events on their respective (Pokémon) and (move) pages.
- Additionally add the event Pokémon to a In events section on their respective (Pokémon) pages. The expand option for the template is only used if there is at least 20 entries.
- Please see this page for additional templates.
The parent of this project is Project Games.
No subprojects have been defined.
Related projects include: