From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Missingno. and its many forms
- Sevii/Orange Islands Forme:
If they were Pokemon
- Stage 1:
- The Underdog Pokemon
- Description: A small furry black rodent-creature with stats as strong as an early-route rodent (Rattata, Bidoof, Patrat, etc.). Has round white eyeballs with black swirl pupils.
- Type: Fighting
- Evolution: At Level 60 w/ high Friendship
- Attacks: Pound, Growl, Tackle, Ember, Thundershock, Scratch, Flail, Amnesia
- Ability: Any other turn, it uses any attack it wants.
- Stage 2:
- The Unprecedented Pokemon
- Description: A black furry beast that is built like Infernape, Zoroark, Noivern, or Garchomp. Has red pupils and longer hair than Ash. Its Energetic Forme has yellow pupils with white lightning bolts.
- Type: Fighting/Fire, Fighting/Electric
- Attacks: Flare Blitz, Thunder, Giga Impact, Slash, Hyper Beam, Amnesia, Endure, Dragon Claw, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Mach Punch, Focus Blast
- Ability: Impulse - Changes to Hotheaded Forme if it uses/is hit by a Fire-Type move. Changes to Energetic Forme if it uses/is hit by an Electric-Type move.
- Misc: Has two forms. Hotheaded Forme and Energetic Forme. While both forms have good Speed, its Hotheaded Form has a higher Attack stat but a lot less Hit Points, while its Energetic Forme has higher Hit Points and a lower attack stat.
- Name: Boiyabunce
- Description: A pokemon that resembles a fusion between Gyarados/Primeape and Misty. A Gyarados-ish Primeape that resembles Misty. Yeah, let's go with that one.
- Type: Water/Fighting
- Attacks: Waterfall, Snarl, Mega Punch, Doubleslap, Skull Bash, DynamicPunch, Rage, Work Up, Thrash, Outrage, Fissure
- Ability: Misandry - Sharply increases it Attack stat for every time it lands a hit on a Pokemon the opposite gender of it.
- Misc: This Pokemon is always female.
Primary Pokemon Types for each generation
Grass, Fire, Water, Electric, Bug, Flying, Poison, Ground, Ice, Rock, Normal, Fighting, Psychic, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, Steel
Pokémon: Path of Legends
- The answer to the epic failure of Best Wishes (a.k.a, "Vexed Wishes").
What to expect
- Takes place directly after DP191
- A new region, consisting of all Pokémon from Kanto to Sinnoh.
- After enough effort in five regions (counting the Orange Islands), Ash receives a special invitation to take part in a brand new challenge.
- The return of two old friends:
- The stakes are much higher.
- Attack matchings based on Pokemon stats (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Denfense, Speed)
- EV training
- Pokémon Master: Defined.
- No gimmicks for marketing, but to keep up with the continuity.
- Ash has an actually growth.
- Children younger than 10 can carry up to three Pokémon.
- NO PIKACHU REBOOTS!
- Less Team Rocket (but they're still around)
- Ash vs Red
Friends and Rivals
Honnis Conference Competitors
Pokemon with similar eyes
Type Combinations Not Made Yet
- Grass/Electric (Non-Rotom)
- Electric/Ice (Non-Rotom)
Most Powerful Moves Per Type
- Bug - Megahorn (Physical), Bug Buzz (Special)
- Dark - Foul Play (Physical), Night Daze (Special)
- Dragon - Roar of Time (Special), Outrage (Physical)
- Electric - Bolt Strike (Physical), Thunder/Zap Cannon (Special)
- Fighting - Focus Punch (Physical), Focus Blast (Special)
- Fire - V-create (Physical), Blast Burn (Special)
- Flying - Brave Bird (Physical), Hurricane (Special)
- Ghost - Shadow Force (Physical), Shadow Ball (Special)
- Grass - Frenzy Plant (Special), Wood Hammer (Physical)
- Ground - Earthquake (Physical), Earth Power (Special)
- Ice - Freeze Shock (Physical), Ice Burn (Special)
- Normal - Explosion (Physical/Sacrificial), Giga Impact (Physical/Normal), Hyper Beam (Special)
- Poison - Gunk Shot (Physical), Sludge Wave (Special)
- Psychic - Psycho Boost (Special), Zen Headbutt (Physical)
- Rock - Head Smash/Rock Wrecker (Physical), Power Gem (Special)
- Steel - Doom Desire (Special), Iron Tail/Meteor Mash (Physical)
- Water - Hydro Cannon/Water Spout (Special), Aqua Tail/Crabhammer (Physical)
- Fairy - Moonblast (Special), Play Rough (Physical)
My Party Pokémon
Found in fields and mountains. Mistaking them for boulders, people often step or trip on them. If you step on one by accident, it gets angry. If it encounters a raised step, it cleverly hoists itself up and over using its two arms. Proud of their sturdy bodies, they bash against each other in a contest to prove whose is harder. The longer a Geodude lives, the more its edges are chipped and worn away, making it more rounded in appearance. However, this Pokémon's heart will remain hard, craggy, and rough always. When Geodude sleeps deeply, it buries itself halfway into the ground. It will not awaken even if hikers step on it unwittingly. In the morning, this Pokémon rolls downhill in search of food. Its round form makes it easy to pick up. Some people have used them to hurl at each other in a snowball fight.
Characters I Hate