YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Primary Pokemon Types for each generation
Grass, Fire, Water, Electric, Bug, Flying, Poison, Ground, Ice, Rock, Normal, Fighting, Psychic, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, Steel
Pokémon: Path of Legends
- The answer to the epic failure of Best Wishes.
What to expect
- Takes place directly after DP191
- A new region, consisting of all Pokémon from Kanto to Sinnoh.
- After enough effort in five regions (counting the Orange Islands), Ash receives a special invitation to take part in a brand new challenge.
- The return of two old friends:
- The stakes are much higher.
- Attack matchings based on Pokemon stats (HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Denfense, Speed)
- EV training
- Gary Oak
- Drake (Orange League)
- Steven Stone
- Ash's Father
- The Strongest Pokémon Master
- Kurt (watch over the Azalea Town Gym)
Pokemon with similar eyes
Type Combinations Not Made Yet
- Grass/Electric (Non-Rotom)
- Electric/Ice (Non-Rotom)
Most Powerful Moves Per Type
- Bug - Megahorn (Physical), Bug Buzz (Special)
- Dark - Foul Play (Physical), Night Daze (Special)
- Dragon - Roar of Time (Special), Outrage (Physical)
- Electric - Bolt Strike (Physical), Thunder/Zap Cannon (Special)
- Fighting - Focus Punch (Physical), Focus Blast (Special)
- Fire - V-create (Physical), Blast Burn (Special)
- Flying - Brave Bird (Physical), Hurricane (Special)
- Ghost - Shadow Force (Physical), Shadow Ball (Special)
- Grass - Frenzy Plant (Special), Wood Hammer (Physical)
- Ground - Earthquake (Physical), Earth Power (Special)
- Ice - Freeze Shock (Physical), Ice Burn (Special)
- Normal - Explosion (Physical/Sacrificial), Giga Impact (Physical/Normal), Hyper Beam (Special)
- Poison - Gunk Shot (Physical), Sludge Wave (Special)
- Psychic - Psycho Boost (Special), Zen Headbutt (Physical)
- Rock - Head Smash/Rock Wrecker (Physical), Power Gem (Special)
- Steel - Doom Desire (Special), Iron Tail/Meteor Mash (Physical)
- Water - Hydro Cannon/Water Spout (Special), Aqua Tail/Crabhammer (Physical)
My Party Pokémon
Found in fields and mountains. Mistaking them for boulders, people often step or trip on them. If you step on one by accident, it gets angry. If it encounters a raised step, it cleverly hoists itself up and over using its two arms. Proud of their sturdy bodies, they bash against each other in a contest to prove whose is harder. The longer a Geodude lives, the more its edges are chipped and worn away, making it more rounded in appearance. However, this Pokémon's heart will remain hard, craggy, and rough always. When Geodude sleeps deeply, it buries itself halfway into the ground. It will not awaken even if hikers step on it unwittingly. In the morning, this Pokémon rolls downhill in search of food. Its round form makes it easy to pick up. Some people have used them to hurl at each other in a snowball fight.
- Brock's Croagunk
- The flock of Spearow (EP001)
- Their leader, Fearow (EP081)
- James's Gyarados
- Pink Nidoking (EP088)
- Teddiursa (EP186)
- Ursaring (EP155)
- Spiritomb (DP056)
- Shiny Metagross (DP117)
- Aggron (DP119)