From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Hi, I'm Juzey! I joined Bulbapedia on the 20th December 2010, and there is absolutely NOTHING in the universe I like better than Pokémon. My friends (and mortal enemies) think I'm weird, but, well, I just say I think they are weird for not liking it! And, in case you're wondering, Shaymin! always has to have an ! after it, it's so CUTE!
Me and Pokémon
I first found out about Pokémon when I was about 7. My best friend had Red version, and I used to borrow her Game Boy to play on it. When I got my DS Lite, I regularly traded it for her Gameboy for a few days. I am borrowing it (and giving it back "whenever") at the moment. Then I almost completely forgot about Pokémon until I got Diamond for my birthday a few years ago, and then I thought, right, this is just the best game ever!! I then got Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver versions for my birthday last year, and Ranger 2 and 3 for Christmas. My uncle gave me Sapphire as it came in one of his DS games. I also draw Pokémon in my spare time. Yesterday (unless by the time anyone reads this today is no longer today, if that makes any sense whatsoever I will faint from amazement!!) Mum and Dad agreed I could pre-order White version as a (very) early birthday prezzie. Why is Gen V so cool? The battle music, Team Plasma (apart from their uniforms), THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD VILLAINOUS TEAM!! And N. Could it get any better?
The worst things that have happened to me in Pokémon
- Missing out on a Mew event by ONE DAY! And I'd spent ages getting the DS to connect to Wi-fi!
- Isshu's name being changed. Two reasons:
- I'd got used to calling it Isshu!
- Isshu sounds good! ***** sounds horrible!!! I did write to them about it, but they never replied. Possibly because I "slightly hinted" I wanted a special game with the region called Isshu. Oh well. I call it the Isshu issue.
- Losing in the Gamerbase tournament. And I'd dragged my parents all the way to London for it!
- Misty leaving. WHY?????? Brock stayed!!!!
- Roaming Pokémon. For obvious reasons.
- Triple battles. I don't like that you can only attack some Pokémon. But I'm sort of getting used to them.
- Team Plasma's uniforms. The most uncool uniforms for the coolest villainous team! Now Team Galactic's uniforms are a completely different matter...
- The Black and White season of the anime. Exactly the same as the original series, just not as good.
DVDs I own
The Power of One
Spell of the Unown
Pokémon 4 ever
Jirachi Wish Maker
Lucario and the mystery of Mew (With the bonus DVD)
The Rise of Darkrai
Giratina and the Sky Warrior (Shaymin! Cute!!!)
I also have loads of the songs on my Walkman.
I lost in the second round.
One day, for some reason, I wanted to find a picture of Shaymin(!), because I'd been going on and on to Mum about how cute it was. So I Googled Shaymin(!), and it came up with its article on Bulbapedia. Since then, I've used Bulbapedia for finding out about anything I wanted to know about Pokémon. The stubs and grammar/spelling mistakes were really starting to annoy me, so I decided to make an account.
1:SHAYMIN!!! But only in it's Land Forme. (Cute and powerful)
2:Lillipup (Cute and based on a Yorkshire Terrier, one of the cutest breeds of dog. I WANT A YORKIE!)
2(tied):Eevee (Cute and unique)
3:Zorua (Cute and no idea what it's like in battle)
4:Togepi (Cute and useless)
5:Diglett (Cute and OK attack-wise, once my best friend's favourite Pokémon)
6:The rest of them, apart from the useless ones like Magikarp
MareShipping Ash <3 Bianca, not Latias, I don't like human-Pokémon Ships.
I have a Shiny Raikou, Entei and Suicune from an event, and the Lake of Rage Gyarados, and I'm working on catching a shiny Moltres in HG.
What are you doing here, anyway?
Why are you not fixing all those stubs?