From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This page is intended to be moved into one of Bulbapedia's main content spaces.|
Be mindful that it is still part of a personal userspace. Any content changes should be brought up on the talk page for this article.
|| This article is about shipping.|
As hints and evidence for ships are mostly speculation, this page may contain personal points of view.
IwazaruShipping is the belief that Cilan and Pansage belong in a romantic relationship. The name comes from Pansage being "no speak monkey".
- Cilan refers to Pansage as his "premium brand" Pokémon which means that he is his most trusted partner.
- Cilan begins to boast how perfectly compatible he is with Pansage while battling Ash and his Oshawott.
- Cilan got worried when Pansage fell ill from his injury and cradled him in his arms.
- Cilan is seen holding Pansage after he is poisoned by group of wild Foongus. He does not do the same for his Dwebble who is also poisoned.
- Cilan called Pansage "my precious Pansage" before he gets called out of his Pokéball.
- Pansage tries to comfort Cilan after he inadvertently knocked over the pot of soup he was making for lunch caused by Ash and Iris's goofing off.
- Cilan and Pansage have similar personality traits.
- Their both in the color green. In the case, Cilan having green hair and Pansage being a green.
- In one of Cilan's artworks, Pansage is on Cilan's right arm.
- In Fanfare of the Heart, there was an image of Cilan holding his Pansage.