From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
On this page you can see which Pokémon sprites need attention. There are several different problems which need fixing; the background color of the cell indicates what's wrong with this sprite.
Whenever a cell has any sprites in it, there are some problems with at least one of the images! EVERY sprite in a single-image cell has a problem!
Last updated September 8th, 2016, 04:05 UTC.
Tasks to do
- Fix Diamond/Pearl animation where needed
- Fix Platinum animation where needed
- Fix Black/White animation where needed
- Fix Black2/White2 animation where needed
- Upload the animated versions of Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver sprites.
- Upload the missing Unown sprites from each generation.
- #222: Status is missing.
- #0b0: Image is OK; sprite is not shown.
- #400: Sprite should be transparent, but it isn't (fully or partially, e.g. white areas where they shouldn't be; this also includes those which have transparent areas which should be white).
- #040: The size of the sprite is incorrect and/or sprite is flipped.
- Correct sizes for sprites are 56x56 pixels (Gen I and II sprites), 64x64 pixels (Gen III sprites). Does not apply to Emerald and Gen IV, since their animation makes them to use variable size. In Crystal the sprites stay in the 56x56 box, so the size limit applies to them. Sprites should face left (as if they were just encountered in a wild battle).
- #004: The sprite is still, but it should be an animated one.
- Sprites in Crystal, Emerald, Diamond/Pearl, Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver columns should be animated.
- #440: Transparency problem + wrong size and/or flipped
- #404: Transparency problem + not animated
- #044: Wrong size + not animated
- #444: Multifail: transparency problem, not animated, wrong size and/or flipped
- #b00 (default): Sprite is not uploaded yet.