From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
On this page you can see which Pokémon sprites need attention. There are several different problems which need fixing; the background color of the cell indicates what's wrong with this sprite.
Whenever a cell has any sprites in it, there are some problems with at least one of the images! EVERY sprite in a single-image cell has a problem!
Last updated November 14th, 2015, 19:40 UTC.
Tasks to do
Fix Black/White animation where needed Done
Fix Black2/White2 animation where needed Done
Upload the animated versions of Black/White and Black2/White2 sprites Done
- #222: Status is missing.
- #0b0: Image is OK; sprite is not shown.
- #400: Sprite should be transparent, but it isn't (fully or partially, e.g. white areas where they shouldn't be; this also includes those which have transparent areas which should be white).
- #004: The size of the sprite is incorrect and/or sprite is flipped.
- Correct sizes for sprites are 96 x 96 for Black/White and Black2/White2
Sprites should face left (as if they were just encountered in a wild battle).
- #040: The sprite is still, but it should be an animated one.
- #440: Transparency problem + wrong size and/or flipped
- #404: Transparency problem + not animated
- #044: Wrong size + not animated
- #444: Multifail: transparency problem, not animated, wrong size and/or flipped
- #b00 (default): Sprite is not uploaded yet.