YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
- Argument 1: GS compl. level
- Argument 2: C compl. level
- Argument 3: RS compl. level
- Argument 4: FRLG compl. level
- Argument 5: compl. E level
- Argument 6: compl. DP level
- Argument 7: compl. Pt level
- Argument 8: compl. HGSS level
- Argument 9: compl. BW level
- Argument 10: compl. B2W2 level
- #080: Images are OK; sprites are not shown.
- #400: A sprite should be transparent, but it isn't.
- #040: The size of a sprite is incorrect.
- Correct sizes for sprites are 56x56 pixels (Gen II sprites) and 64x64 pixels (Gen III sprites). Gen IV sprites should be animated, but the size of the still sprites is 80x80.
- #004: A sprite is still, but it should be an animated one.
- Sprites in Crystal, Emerald, Diamond/Pearl and Platinum columns should be animated.
- #440: Transparency problem + wrong size
- #404: Transparency problem + not animated
- #044: Wrong size + not animated
- #444: Multifail: transparency problem, wrong size, not animated
- #b00 (default): All sprites are not uploaded yet.