From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is a proposed policy for Bulbapedia.
Please discuss the proposed policy and suggest possible changes on the article's talk page.
These pieces of trivia appear on episode pages and are also separated into three sections: General trivia, Errors and Dub Edits. Please note that this category is only for episode articles, not general anime.
Similar to species page, general trivia must be relevant to the episode in question.
- First and last episode of the year: Simply unneeded as it doesn't mean anything.
- Speculation and opinion: As usual, speculation and opinion is frowned upon on Bulbapedia.
Errors are any major mistakes or inconsistency found in an episode. Note that because Pokémon is a long running show, small errors are bound to appear.
- Discolored body parts or clothing
- Coloring inconsistencies
- Slightly different shade of the same color.
- Missing clothes
- Missing or too many/little body parts (such as legs or fingers)
- Size disproportion.
- Missing eyelashes
- Missing lipstick
- Pupil errors
- Cleavage errors
Dub edits are those little but major edits the dubbing company do, though there are some dub edits that are notable. Note that subs are not dub edits.
- Dub added dialogue that is not present in the original.
- Dialogue change between original and dub that causes a conflict.