User:Cheyinka/List of Pokemon by sprite height
| This article is intended to be moved into one of Bulbapedia's main content spaces.|
Be mindful that it is still part of a personal userspace. Any content changes should be brought up on .
Pokémon whose Diamond/Pearl sprites are larger than a certain (as-yet-undetermined) size will appear to be "too big" for the Pokéwalker:
- If the sprite is neither too tall nor too wide, it'll fit normally.
- If the sprite is partially too big in one dimension, but fits in the other, it will be cropped to the portion that does fit.
- If the sprite is everywhere too big in one dimension but fits in the other, ???
- If the sprite is everywhere too big in both dimensions, ???
- 1 Fits completely in Pokéwalker
- 2 Width less than 63px, height greater than 59px but less than 67px
- 3 Too wide for Pokéwalker
- 4 Too tall for Pokéwalker
- 5 Both too tall and too wide
Fits completely in Pokéwalker
Smaller than 53x67 or 62x59
If you know that one of these definitely does fit (because you've seen it in your Pokéwalker), please move it under the Tested heading! If you know that one of them definitely does not fit, make a category for it
53px wide, 67px tall
62px wide, 59px tall
Width less than 63px, height greater than 59px but less than 67px
All of these are untested. If one definitely fits, it should replace either Hitmonlee or Beedrill as "not too big", depending on whether it's wider than Hitmonlee or taller than Beedrill.
- probably at least a few
Too wide for Pokéwalker
63px wide, 63px tall
63px or wider but shorter than 67px
- Blastoise (67x62)
- Raichu (64x60)
- Nidoqueen (68x65)
- Nidoking (73x66)
- Golbat (75x59)
- Primeape (74x51)
- Poliwhirl (66x44)
- Poliwrath (64x65)
69px or wider and taller than 67px
Any of these might be both too tall and too wide.
- Venusaur (74x68)
- Charizard (74x80)
- Pidgeotto (69x78)
- Fearow (77x75)
- Ninetales (74x70)
- Arcanine (70x70)
- Machamp (63x68)