From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Can it be made so it hides the "see also" on pages like Gym guide so it doesn't look so odd? --Abcboy (talk) 02:52, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
Any possible way this can be altered to "template:NPCs" so that "template:NPC" can link to Non-player character? Y/N? Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 14:58, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
I think it's about time Kalos NPCs be added to the template; We're starting to gather quite a bunch of new NPCs every month. - Chosen of Mana 23:28, 15 July 2013 (UTC)
- I did a test with the Kalos NPCs on my user page. — Reshi643 15:30, 16 July 2013 (UTC)
Changing Link (Edit Request)
Since this template is protected, I would like to request if a staff member could change the link from the "Version" redirect to the "Core series" article? --Super goku (talk) 07:58, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
- Done. --SnorlaxMonster 08:37, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
Can someone change "Core series" to "core series"?
I know this is minor, but... Pikachu Bros. (talk) 01:41, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- A staff member protected this template so you have to wait until they edit it as minor. --Cinday123 (Talk) 01:57, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- That's why I'm asking for someone to change it. Pikachu Bros. (talk) 02:00, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- So is that a request Pikachu Bros.? --Cinday123 (Talk) 02:01, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
This template is on his page but he's not listed. He should be in Kanto and Unova. --Flicky1991 13:30, 24 August 2014 (UTC)