Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Template talk:Misty's Pokémon
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Should we add manga info for her (Gyara, Kra, Omanyte)? ht14 01:27, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
- I don't quite understand. ht14 21:04, 28 September 2008 (UTC)
I don't think we should mention the manga - no other main characters have that. Kukisanban 17:25, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, Ash's template has mentions of some Electric Tale exclusives (namely Fearow, Oddish, and Mankey, though Slowpoke is missing and not even mentioned on its recipient's page or template (it's due to the lack of mention on Gary's page that Gary's Slowpoke redirects to Ash's article); Fearow has its own article, Mankey and Slowpoke do not have their own articles due to lack of notability since Ash gave them away for trivial items). Granted, this is a different circumstance...--Shiningpikablu252 16:51, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
- Should Ash's Oddish not have a page?
- Also - i've added Dewgong and Luverin - I think it makes sense to have them mentioned if the borrowed and befriended are. Kukisanban 18:21, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
- We're not quite sure on the notability of Ash's Oddish as of yet. We'd probably need some sort of Electric Tale expert to provide us some insight on the Oddish. --Shiningpikablu252 17:29, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
- Uhh...who removed the manga section for Misty? We now have Gyara... ht14 01:49, 20 May 2009 (UTC)