From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Should the language names be in the language they're in, or all in English? TTEchidna 02:24, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
- *cough* Well? TTEchidna 03:38, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- I think both? Like... the native version, then the English under it? :P TinaTheKirlia ♥ 03:40, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
How do we like this?
Well, I, for one, like this a hell of a lot. Nicely done, Trom. Cipher (Talk) 10:55, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
- Yup yup. My eyes likes it a lot. Good work.--Kevzo8 11:13, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
Wikinezka and Poképédia
Owned by Pokémon Polska
Owned by Pokémon Espace
So, yeah. Not much else to say except put these on the temp.--Mew a.k.a. Immewnity was here at 21:13, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- Done. —darklordtrom 21:50, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- I am sorry, but Poképédia isn't owned by Pokémon Espace, which is just a website supporting Poképédia. Poképédia is not related to any website. Can you correct it, please ?
- Zhu' 09:47, 8 September 2009 (UTC)
- Done. --☆Coolピカチュウ! 19:12, 8 September 2009 (UTC)
That's the site name. The wiki is Pokémon Central Wiki.--immewnitythemew 22:06, 20 August 2010 (UTC)
- I report it again. Change it, please.--Snorlite 20:17, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
Encyclopædiæ Pokémonis CuboneKing 01:47, 25 August 2010 (UTC)