Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Template talk:Anime Pokémon
Can somebody help me with this? --User:Theryguy512
- It's fixed. You needed a div tag, which is why it wasn't working. Also, I hope you don't mind that I removed Wynaut. Technically, it didn't follow them, since it was only encountered in Blackthorn City.
- By the way, anybody else think this template could be modified? As I was editing this, I was thinking how Madame Muchmoney's Granbull could go on this list, since it followed Team Rocket. Perhaps the template should be about recurring anime Pokémon, and not just those that followed Ash and co.? --PAK Man Talk 00:25, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
- Why can't we have Wynaut? Theryguy512 01:17, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
- Well, I don't know if it meets the criteria for "following." After all, the only times it appeared, it was in the Blackthorn City episodes, so it didn't really go anywhere. Also, my concern is that somebody will see that in the template and create an article about it, when I personally don't see why it needs its own article. But that could just be me airing on the side of caution. --PAK Man Talk 01:28, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
- I personally think that we should make a Wynaut (anime) page and and Wynaut to the template 11:10, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
- I agree with the Wynaut page.
- Well, like I said earlier, is it really notable enough for its own article? Also, I'm pretty sure it only appeared in Fangs for Nothin' (when it stole Team Rocket's rice balls), Better Eight Than Never (it stole Charla's Pokémon food) and Why? Wynaut! (where it was the featured Pokémon). In fact, I'm not even sure if it appeared in Fangs for Nothin', as I haven't seen the episode in quite some time. Plus, it didn't really follow them, since nobody ever left the area, Wynaut included. I don't know. I personally don't think it's needed, but we need some more opinions here. --PAK Man Talk 21:53, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
Should Aipom really be on there? It was caught by Ash pretty quickly so that it followed him to the Garnd Festival is nothing more than a piece of trivia for the article. --FabuVinny T-C-S 20:08, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
I live in America, but I look on the episode pics for Diamond and Pearl of seribii, and there looks like their is a group of Zangoose following Chimchar around. Anybody know anything about this? --Theryguy512 12:04, 27 October 2007 (UTC)