Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Koromori's abilities are Unaware and Klutz and it's special move is Heart Slump. Dialgafan1 23:26, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
- No, though I feel that it may be noteworthy in the thing about Kurt to mention how when his character design was released Koromori had not be released, thus nobody knew the design on his hat was a pokemon. GreatLiver 01:34, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
Why is it protected until 2011? Isn't that a bit too long? --Shiny Noctowl 01:39, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- It'll be unprotected before/after Black and White's release. Thanks, --☆CoolPikachu! 01:41, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
As it has a heart shaped nose and learns an attack called Heart stamp, is it possible that it's name may come from kokoro which means heart? Vienna Waltz 06:44, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- Yep. I think it's more credible than Korokoro. --Maxim 08:11, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- It's name could also be based on "koromo," which means "coating," as in a "coating of butter, glaze, icing, etc" which could also apply for fur or fuzziness. It makes sense to me, either way. --Oleandervine 17:00, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
Bat in Japanese is Kōmori (こうもり).
please read the article first.... it's already there (Ataro 02:15, 16 July 2010 (UTC))
- Yeah right... And the thing I'm pointing out is that the article is wrong. Komori (as the article says) means babysitter, not bat （Kōmori).KurowaSan 04:45, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
A section on this was just removed as being forum content, but it did bring up a point. The first piece of trivia should be removed (that it could belong to Ash or Iris), as it simply speculates based on a leaked character sheet.--SnorlaxMonster 05:46, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
- I've removed the part about Ash or Iris catching it, but i've left the part about it belonging to a member of the main cast, as I feel that's a reasonable assumption given that cast sheet. This should now be the end of this section. Werdnae (talk) 06:01, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
Similarity Of Species
Koromori and Zubat/Golbat/Crobat have the same species name. This fact is mentioned in the trivia section of many other pokemon with a like similarity. Shouldn't this fact be mentioned. -InferSizMamoMagne 23:52:30 July 18, 2010 (UTC)
Also, Both of Koromori's abilities were exclusive to their own normal type evolution line. Klutz was previously only had by Buneary and Lopunny, while Unaware was previously only had by Bidoof or Bibarel ***Snozzardi***
The Best Wishes official site have updated some new pictures including info about Arargi and some other Pokes. I don't know why but Koromori's central body is colored kind of green-ish on the art available on the site however it's white in the game art. So, is that a color difference or just an anime effect? Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 08:24, 13 August 2010 (UTC)
- It's likely just a matter of anime/Sugimori coloring differences, since Sugimori tends to do more gradual/gradient color shifts and the anime does cel shading. --PhantomJunkie 08:27, 13 August 2010 (UTC)
- It could also have to do with where the Sugimori art came from; I know different colors are used between print and web art (cyan, magenta, and yellow vs. red, green, and blue). It's been an issue with Sugimori art in the past, with people getting pictures of Pokémon out of magazine scans and not optimizing the colors for the web. --PhantomJunkie 08:31, 13 August 2010 (UTC)