The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
My favourite itemizer orb is missing!Uxie Legend 09:40, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
Itemizer Orb Trivia
should it be noted that when the itemizer orb is used on a Pokémon, and then when you step on a trap, the item doesn't turn into the species it was prior to becoming an item? Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 14:41, 30 June 2010 (UTC)
New information, but need help adding!
I have some new info on Wonder Orbs from playing the Gates to Infinity demo, but since these things are tables with lots of subsections, I'm not really sure how to add the info. I would appreciate it if someone more experienced could help me out by adding the following information. Thanks!
- The English name of the "Everyone's Evasion Orb" is "All Dodge Orb"
- The English name of the "Everyone's Strength Orb" is "All Power-Up Orb"
- Much to the chagrin of would-be thieves, the Trawl Orb no longer affects items in Kecleon Shops
- There is an orb called the "Deposit Orb" which may or may not be the English name of the Custody Orb. Regardless, here's the descriptions:
- (Inventory description) It sends a selected item to the Deposit Box.
- (In-depth description) It lets you select an item underfoot or an item in the Bag and send it to the Deposit Box. Range: User
- I see a "Raise Orb." However, I've never encountered one in the game, although I have encountered an "Align Orb" that makes all team members' HP the highest HP out of the party. Is this the same one? If so, can someone delete the entry for Raise Orb? Thanks. ----Sparen (talk) 17:27, 28 March 2013 (UTC)