Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
- No Ataro 06:06, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
- Nor is Pika Red's starter. I've removed that totally incorrect trivia. Also, please sign your comments. --Maxim 07:58, 29 June 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you.Pikachu127 06:45, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
Is it Trivia worthy to mention that they (White and Black) are the only characters whose name-colour does not match their eyes colour? They have the same colours as their game counterparts.LurKasumi 23:04, 7 July 2011 (UTC)
- It's different with the Adventures kids as they have their eye color based on the game version they are named after. --☆CoolPikachu! 23:09, 7 July 2011 (UTC)
- And no, Yellow has brown eyes, so it's not special.... Ataro 23:27, 7 July 2011 (UTC)
Question on this image
Where did you get this image from?
--Pokelover195 23:33, 7 September 2011 (UTC)Pokelover195
- Why do you ask? If you're going to ask, no, I didn't get it from Serebii. Ataro 01:29, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
can I ask the gender of White's Pokemon learned from where?
- Yes. Those are female names, therefore, they are female Pokemon. Also, please sign your comments with four tildes. (~ <-- These things) Ataro (talk) 04:58, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- But Gold's Sunbo is female,
- its name is male......(E9310103838 (talk) 14:49, 25 July 2012 (UTC))
- Shrug Well, it's only the "Tarou" thing. And these are actual real names, which kind of makes it different. Ataro (talk) 05:10, 27 July 2012 (UTC)
The On hand listing in the article doesn't match the White's Pokemon box at the bottom of the page. The box doesn't mention Barbara at all and instead says that the borrowed Brav is on hand. Obviously something needs to be updated. Barbara is also missing a picture. Digifiend (talk) 12:25, 24 July 2012 (UTC)