Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Wes is the oldest hero ever featured in a Pokémon game. While most other protagonists are intended to appear around 11, Wes was designed to be 17 years of age.
What about Lunick and Solana? They seem to be around that age, too. Also I can't remember where did it say that Wes was designed to be 17 (not meaning I don't believe it). --Johans 02:58, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
Rival... -type guy
What about the guy who is a (physical) perfect copy of <Cplayer> (without the Snag Machine) and is the Shadow-Togetic-holding final opponent to <Cplayer>? --Giratina's Embodiment. 02:29, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
About being the oldest player character.
- Irrelevant. No one cares about Trozei.
- All joking aside, though, I agree, Lucy seems to be the oldest player character. 00:53, 21 January 2010 (UTC)
Espeon and Umbreon
- In fact, out of all snaggable shadow Pokémon that don't require a Japanese e-Card, the only one with ties to a Generation I evolution line is Hitmontop, which is a male-only species, hence breeding for Tyrogue and evolving to Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan was impossible. (Trust me, if Miltank were able to make Tauros eggs akin to the Nidorans and Volbeat/Illumise, I guarantee you it would not have been snaggable in Colosseum, since Colosseum went out of its way to disallow obtaining Generation I Pokémon.)
- Now, when we throw Japanese e-Cards into the equation, there is one other Pokémon normally available in both genders that was fixed to be male-only to prevent breeding for a Kanto evolution line. That Pokémon is Scizor. With Colosseum fixing its gender, it's impossible to try for a female and breed for Scyther.
- Thankfully there's no gender-fixing in XD: Gale of Darkness, meaning Michael can have a female Eevee if the RNG goes right. That game was the last main-series Generation III game to come out, meaning that game didn't have to go out of the way to prevent obtaining certain evolutionary lines. --Shiningpikablu252 03:12, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
The current artwork of Wes is not the official render. The previous file was, although it was in very low quality. I have made this -> using Wes on the backcover of Colosseum. Unfortunately, it's still in print quality, but I believe it's more proper. Truth is that an even better version exists in the front cover of Colosseum's Bonus Disk, but I can't seem to find the original file this ->  is taken from. Either way, if someone has it, better be changed. --Ash_Pokemaster 11:57, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/gameslist/manuals/GCN_Pokemon_Colosseum.pdf Nintendo has the Colosseum manual uploaded. There is a better version for Wes, and I believe Rui too. --Ash_Pokemaster 12:10, 16 May 2010 (UTC)