Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Veilstone Game Corner
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=37831 How do we handle this without going into speculation? -Sketch 11:29, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- How about an addition in Trivia
- "*In the European Version of Platinum, the slots as a game have been removed, and only allow the player to "find" coins in the return trays. TM6x(I forget the other digit. Is it 5 or 4?) can be received by paying 20000 coins in the prize booth"
- Or maybe it warrants a new explanation?
- Dah-Vibstah-You can Talk-to-me! 17:58, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- Well, it's obviously an issue of gambling. Any game (besides Pokémon, for whatever reason...what a double standard) that has gambling in it automatically gets an M rating in the States.—Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 22:01, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
Someone removed it and then it was added back by an administrator via a revert. However, I strongly think that this is only a rumor since I have an European Platinum (=killed Game Corner) yet the Explosion TM doesn't show on the prize list. I'm quite sure it won't just randomly appear there. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 17:40, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- I wonder what the activating event for it is, then... maybe grabbing a bunch of coins from the dummied out machines? TTEchidna 19:38, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
Just throwing this out there as a new user, but in case anyone was wondering you can't get more than one TM64 (at least in American editions).--Eble 12:52, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
Would this be trivia?
That the Clafariy bonus round is almost like Pokémon Stadium's Clafairy mini-game? I know they are different but would that mean something?--Midnight Blue 06:00, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
I've noticed that Clefairy only comes out when I match 3 Moon Stones. It's appearance doesn't seem random since it always comes out for me on Moon Stones. Gengarzilla 19:12, 6 September 2010 (UTC)
shiny is uncommon
When i play it, i sometimes get a shiny Cleafiery. I have gotten 7 Cleafiery (i dont play the game corner that much) and 2 of them are shiny so that means 2 things: i have EXTREMELY good luck or it has like a 1/20 or something like like that. Should that be in the trivia? --use worm wormey! 01:02, 28 March 2012 (UTC)