Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Latin American dub
Just if you deem it necessary, here you have some of the translations:
- Twerp (Ash): Bobo
- Twerps: Bobos
- Twerpette: Boba
- (Ash & Ritchie): Bobos gemelos (twin twerps)
--Johans 05:55, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
Also Bobete(s) (a instead of e) (es) (as) are used sometimes :P YukitoOoO 02:19, 10 June 2009 (UTC)
Here is the Brazilian translation:
- Twerp (Ash): Pirralho
- Twerps: Pirralhos
- Twerpette: Pirralha
Haruka uzumaki 18:46, 4 October 2007
Literal Translation of Jari-boy?
I know Dogasu has one kicking around. It could be added, but I don't know where it is, or what the literal trans was...
Anyway, the pronunciation is similar to Charlie boy, which means stupid also.-Billy4b2004 11:37, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
Twerp in Italian:
- Twerp (Ash): Moccioso
- Twerps: Mocciosi
- Twerpette: Mocciosa, and sometimes Mocciosetta
--Firempoleon 12:57, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
Here is the Hindi translation :
- Twerp (Ash Ketchum): Shaytaan.
- Twerp (Brock): Bada Shaytaan
- Twerp (Max): Chotta Shaytaan.
- Twerps: Shaytaanon ki tolee.
- Twerpette: Shaytaan Ladki.
--♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 04:17, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- Lemme guess Shaytaan is a pun on Satan? it just sound alike... if you read it to yourself.--FF(edits•talk) 04:20, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
I don't think so. It's in hindi.
- Garyplusash 01:24, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
In other languages
- Anyway, I am adding it. If you feel something fishy in it then feel free to edit it. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 13:55, 7 May 2010 (UTC)
"Fans sometimes use the term as "anyone who isn't a member of Team Rocket". But in the anime, Ash is the one true twerp, and all other twerps exist in relation to him. Attila and Hun refer to Jimmy and Marina as twerps (Japanese: hero-boy). Apparently, it seems that any and all young enemies of Team Rocket are referred to as twerps."
Uhh saying that twerps are in relation to Ash and then calling Marina and Jimmy twerps contradict each other right? -- (is Mæ!) 00:44, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
In AG071 (A Six Pack Attack!) one of them (I think it was Jessie) referred to Prof. Oak as "Professor Twerpy". Should this be mentioned? Nikki 12:41, 28 July 2011 (UTC)
Not sure if needed, but anyway:
twerps: mga bubwit