The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Tsutarja is the first Pokémon belonging to a rival seen being obtained from a regional professor.
- Don't we know that Gary Oak got his Squirtle from Oak? Though, I suppose that wasn't shown on-screen... --ZestyCactus 00:57, 24 September 2010 (UTC)
I say we leave it Shooti's Tsutarja because it should match it's trainer's article. If Shooti's page gets changed to Shooty then I say change it but until then leave it alone.RBK 04:30, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
shooti's tsutarja is male?
im thinking if shooti's tsutarja should be male, since its voice seem deeper and louder from ash's female tsutarja (which is more gentle and soft)? or do we base genders only when they explicitly state so? --> AquaDragon (talk) 14:39, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- Explicitly stated. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 14:57, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
Plus, the game starters are male. Since his Tsutaja was given to him by the professor, it should be male. Does anyone think this way?--Pokemon26 01:35, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- All starters have a 75% chance of being male and only a 25% chance of being female. We can't use that as proof. ~ solaris 01:40, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- Games =/= anime, and unless someone states its male or Tsutarja attracts it (we have a chance on thursday though) it's unconfirmed and voices don't mean anything about Genders..remember Yanmega? Ataro 02:05, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- Confirmed Male in BW010- unsigned comment from DoTheWave (talk • contribs)
shouldn't we add that the ability for Servine is Overgrow since Overgrow, Blaze, and Torrent are the only abilities that Grass, Fire, and Water Starters know respectively? Outside of the dream world that is. In A Manica 05:39, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
- No. Even though it is considered true in the games, the ability has to officially activate in the anime. So far, Servine wasn't shown to have activated the ability, Overgrow. PattyMan 12:13, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
- Not for nothing, but it looks like an montage from first episode. I do not doubt that it will evolve Servine, but did not think this "image" is something concrete yet.--Hikaru Wazana 13:00, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
It was my fake screen XD --Altruis 13:12, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
The Darmanitan was clearly paralyzed though. This might be an error on the writers part but I am pretty sure that move is meant to be Glare. Also, when Trip is battling Ash, Ash was making sure his Pignite was avoiding this attack. If it was Leer, I don't think he would have made such a huge point to try to dodge it three times. When Pignite finally was hit by this attack, it was also paralyzed like the Darmanitan. - unsigned comment from Noah★ (talk • contribs)
Well in black and white serperior can have glare from breeding but now xy saids it can learn glare so they must of realized the mistake it was of the difference --Terryberry94 (talk) 23:38, 27 July 2014 (UTC)
Very Minor Error
Where it says how long Serperior was a Snivy & Servine, it actually says it spent 1-59 episodes as a Serperior. It should be Servine. I'd edit it in if I could, but this page is still locked. Torpoleon (talk) 21:23, 2 August 2012 (UTC)
I don't think anyone will read this but how do we know if snivy evolved into servine before the obtaining the trio badge? --Mariofan99 (talk) 11:10, 2 June 2013 (UTC)User:Mariofan99 user talk:Mariofan99
- In a flashback in BW010, Cilan remembers it being a Servine when Trip challenged the Striaton Gym. Since Cilan remembers it, it had to have happened before he left the Gym to go with Ash. As a side note, instead of co-opting someone else's thread, please start a new section with ==section headers== when you bring up a new topic on a talk page. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 23:31, 11 July 2013 (UTC)