Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Transportation in the Pokémon world
I've been looking for a place to bring this up... While checking TVs out of boredom in Diamond, a commercial for "S.S. Sinnoh" came on, apparently for the ferry services in Sinnoh. How to mention these? They're much less important than previous S.S. series ships... Not explorable, and don't even require a ticket of any kind. --DarkfireTaimatsu 21:47, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
Shouldn't we mention that the S.S. Anne sunk in the anime. Moldy orange 18:55 02 January 2008
- Wrong-o. Look at the bottom of the page. There's a bunch of anime-only stuff. Anyway, I think we should mention it.. Tina δ♫ 18:58, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yet again, I agree with Tina. (You now, you and I make a pretty good team!) --Theryguy512 21:41, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
You have stuff about going on foot and every type of vehicle, but nothing on riding Pokemon. People ride Pokemon to fly and surf, and there was at least one mounted ground race in the Kanto season. Spriteless 01:51, 21 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, but it's much more obvious that people fly and surf on Pokémon.. Tina δ♫ 02:01, 21 January 2008 (UTC)
We should add a trivia for the skateboard planned for Gold and Silver, but decided not to...~~ht14 20:27 6 February 2008
Team Rocket's Balloon
The blimp is in every episode...why is such a low quality picture being used? Get a better one, please. -Sketchies 13:16, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- As I remember, in AG157, there is also a train used for transportation. So definitely we should mention these.--DUSKevz 09:22, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
Season vs Series
I was saying original series because that's what it's called everywhere else on this site. --エルレイド 06:04, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Saying series in general sounds more like it refers to the entire Pokémon series (and yes, I actually thought that). Why didn't you just put original series to begin with and avoid confusion? ~ solaris 06:07, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
So can I put this in the article??? - Vhayes1992 14:06, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
Jeeps have been used by Officer and Ranger Jenny numerous times. EP34, for example.--Grubdubdub 17:10, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
Saw Jenny riding a Police Plane in dengeki_pikachu/v02/c002 It had a screen build into the windshield to show APBs.
What pictures are wanted from the anime for this article? Terraferme 14:48, 14 March 2012 (UTC)
Why is the page organized in such a strange way? Most pages on the wiki have a section for Anime an a section for the games. I do not know how to format it this way, but the page would make more sense if it was. Kingsurskit (talk) 23:45, 23 March 2013 (UTC)